This page last updated on: September 9, 2021
Currently, the situation in Switzerland is favorable for organising an event the size of mAm2021. Since most of our congress will take place in the Hotel VIU we will follow the sanitary conditions established by the hotel (in turn decided by local Swiss authorities).
- A COVID certificate is now required for mAm 2021.
- It is probable that masks will have to be worn when circulating throughout the hotel. More information concerning
- Where social dining is concerned (coffee breaks, receptions, etc), circulation while eating/drinking may be very limited or not permitted. Lunches will be seated.
- We will do our best to provide exhibitors with optimum visibility. We may have to adapt our organisation but all important changes will be communicated to participants.
- The Hotel VIU will have adequate sanitation measures in place (hand sprays, etc). Personal distance requirements for the conference room, exhibition area, refreshment areas and dining areas will be clearly communicated and must be respected.
Supper at Bretaye 1808 Restaurant on Monday evening September 4:
- A COVID certificate will also be required.
- We will travel by private mountain train from Villars to Bretaye – masks required.
- At the restaurant we will dine outside under heated awnings – mask required when not seated inside the restaurant.
- This program is also subject to change pending inclement weather. If we dine inside the restaurant, masks are to be worn when not seated.
Travelling to Switzerland from abroad ?
The “EU Digital COVID Certificate” of the EU is also recognised in Switzerland. You can thus enter Switzerland with the certificate.
» Full information from the Swiss Confederation is here in DE, FR, EN, IT.
» TravelCheck tool: https://travelcheck.admin.ch/home
Latest government measures as of Sept. 8, 2021 [source]